Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Mike Mignola Signing @ Phat Collectibles



Meeting the creator of such a popular character like „HELLBOY“ is always an honor for a geek-girl like me.

So on December 8, 2012 I had the opportunity to meet Mike Mignola at the Phat Collectibles store in Anaheim, CA.
When I arrived in the morning the line was already super long and so there was no chance of getting free stuff this time.

While I was waiting for my number get called for the signing I was shopping around and through that got a bunch of tickets for the raffle that was going on. This time I got really lucky there.



Since I won one of the really rare Headsketches in the raffle I got to cut in line and get all the comics signed really fast.

Mike Mignola really cherishes his fans. That's at least the impression I got at the signing and that is what I really love about the comic scene.

Also PhatCollectibles did an awesome job again with the signing and the Cosplayers were really entertaining as well. And don't forget to check out the pictures of the Event on the Phat Collectibles Facebookpage.

I just can't wait to visit both locations of Phat Collectibles again in the future. This is a comic store I really miss.

Xoxo,
Nana

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen