Dienstag, 1. November 2011

Introduction

Okay every Blog starts with an Introduction post of the Blogger so I think this is the first thing I do now.


My Name is Nana or Hachiko and I'm a 28yr old gal from Bremen, Germany.
I'm addicted to Fashion, Music, going to Concerts, Coffee, Traveling and a lot more.

In my free time I'm also working on a Reviewblog called Galz love Music which is a non profit project and I really love it from the bottom of my heart. Together with my best friend Amber we also have a bi-weekly Radioshow called Rock around the World which we always enjoy to create.

So about what am I going to blog here? Mainly it will start with Travelposts since I'm leaving for Los Angeles in a few weeks and so I will post most of the time about my time there and about all the other Travelplans that are coming up.

So stay tuned to all the stuff that is coming up over here. And if you like you can also follow the Radioshow and the Reviewblog. ^_^

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen