Samstag, 25. August 2012

Comboattack - A Street Fighter Exhibition


On August 11, 2012 I finally found the time to attened the „Comboattack“ exhibition at the Iam8bit gallery in Los Angeles.
The gallery is located on 2147 Sunset Blvd. It was pretty easy to find and the gallery itself is really nice & cute. The way they designed everything caught my eye the second I walked in.
The “Comboattack” exhibiton is all about Capcom’s Street Fighter which turns 25 years this year.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STREET FIGHTER


50 different artists submittet their awesome works to this exhibition and the variety of styles you saw there was impressive. You saw everything from little comic strips to 8bit art to handcrafted things. So there was really something for everyone and not only “Gamers”, “Geeks” and “Nerds” could enjoy this exhibition.


What also caught my eye but has nothing to do with the exhibiton itself were the restroom doors which are a piece of art for themselves.
I really enjoyed the exhibition and I was totally sad that I couldn’t go a second time to take more pictures. But I can recommend the gallery and you should check out their homepage for upcoming events. You never know what you could miss.


Also follow me on Instagram & Twitter!

Instagram: hachikomatsu

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen