Sonntag, 5. August 2012

Comics


I’ve been a fan of Comics for  a long time now but some day it switched more to Manga and forgot about the awesome world of western comics. So I’m really thankful to my fiancé that he brought me back into this.
During my last visit in the US we started to collect comics together and I have to say in like 3 months we collected nearly 300 comics. It’s a mixture between old and new.















My favorite of the newest comic series is definately „Avengers vs. X-Men“, even tho it is limited to 12 comics, but what makes it really interesting to collect are all the different Variant issues they come out with. Each issue comes with at least 3-4 Variants and until now I really loved every single one.















When it comes to older comics I’m really in love with the Iron Man Franchise. Yes, I’m an Iron Man Fangirl & also proud of it. ^_^ I currently read the „Legacy of Doom“, which was released in 2008. So it’s a quite new one. But the reason why I love it so much, is because it combines my favorite Super Villian and my favorite Super Hero all in one. The storyline is awesome but there was one thing that really creeped me out and this was the “Eyeball Monster”. I think it was one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen.













But yeah to come to the point of this entry. Don’t forget about the awesome western comics. Asian comics might be hip and trendy right now (no, I’m not saying that they are bad!) but western comics have so much more history for us, that we as comic book fans should cherish.

You can also follow me on Instagram for more geeky & comic book related pictures: hachikomatsu

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen